Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
What are cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies, so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies
Dental clinic Andrea Burazin Kurti – B.DENT (hereinafter: Data controller) respects the privacy of its clients and visitors to its website.
The Data controller may, in accordance with the law, collect certain data on users obtained with cookies during the use of the website, and which do not contain personal data. These data serve to ensure optimum functioning of the website. It is possible to block cookies, which will enable you to view the website, though you may not be able to access certain functionalities.
The data we collect via the website are: Name and surname, e-mail, telephone/mobile number, your request, andother information exchanged with us through the request.
We collect personal data on the website for the purpose of:
• Responding to your request
• Preparing a cost estimate
• Preparing a treatment plan
• Sending useful information and the cost estimate
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), upon request, you will be able to see all your personal data we possess, the way these data are processed, and possible limitations, changes or deletions of data.
Protection of the privacy of your data is permanent, and the Data controller takes all measures needed to protect the same, pursuant to the valid regulations and good practices.
The protection of your personal data means that:
• Your data will not be used for any other purpose other than the purpose listed here or otherwise contracted
• Your contact and personal information will not be given to any third party
• Your contact and personal information may be revealed to a third party only upon your request (right to transfer) or by court order
• That you may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
We collect only personal information that you have voluntarily provided. We do not make access to our website conditional to the submission of data, and we do not ask you to provide any more information other than what is truly necessary for the execution of the ordered services and products.
Personal data are processed through our business system which has servers within the Republic Croatia. The company takes all technical measures necessary to protect communications, and to protect access to your data.
We collect data for the purpose of execution of services.
We collect personal data above all for the purposes of:
• Drafting cost estimates
• Drafting treatment plans
• Reserving accommodations
• Drafting health insurance reports
• Taking mouth moulds to build prosthetics
• Keeping records during procedures
• Monitoring customer satisfaction
For the above purposes, we collect the following personal data:
• Name and surname
• Date of birth
• OIB (personal ID number)
• Name, address and telephone of next of kin
• Data on past and current health status
• Data on diagnosis
• Data on executed treatments and therapies
• Mouth moulds
• Flight information
• Data from the personal ID card or passport
Protection of personal data
The protection of the privacy of your data is permanent, and Dental Clinic Andrea Burazin Kurti – B.DENT takes all measures necessary for the protection of the same, pursuant to the valid regulations and good practices.
We will not share, sell or make your data available to third parties, with the exception of those listed in the signed consent. Exceptionally, your data may be submitted to a third party in cases when such submission is:
• essential for execution of the activity taken in response to your request
• legally required on the basis of public interest
• essential for initiating, executing or defending the legal requirements
• essential to protect your vital interests
The data you provide to us may be forwarded to our service providers, for:
• The organisation of accommodation – name and surname, and arrival information
• Accounting purposes – invoice information
• Laboratory – for the making of mouth moulds
The polyclinic uses a cloud system, which may have servers outside the EU:
• CRM online system – Infusionsoft tool for monitoring customer requests and client management
Any data not required for processing may be kept for statistical and historical purposes, though they are not processed in any other way, and these data are protected from unauthorised access and viewing.
Sending messages via electronic mail
When you send us an e-mail with personal information that enable your identification, either via e-mail with questions or comments, or via the form submitted to us by e-mail, these data are used only for the purpose of meeting your requests.
Right to view
At any time, you may request to view all your personal data that we have collected, and the manner and purpose of their processing.
Changes to your personal data
In the case of changes to your personal data, please inform us immediately to ensure that your data is up to date.
Right to deletion
You have the right to request the Data controller to delete any personal data that pertain to you, if one of the following conditions are met:
• the personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or were otherwise processed;
• you have withdrawn your consent for processing, and if there are no other legal grounds for processing;
• you have filed a complaint regarding the processing and there are no stronger legitimate grounds for processing;
• the personal information was illegally processed;
• the personal information must be deleted to comply with the legal obligations from the EU law or the law of the Member State of the Data controller;
The Data controller is required to keep patient records for a period of ten years following the completion of treatment, pursuant to the Dental Services Act, and accounting records for 11 years pursuant to the Accounting Act.
Legality of processing
The Data controller will process your data in a secure and legal manner. If you feel that the Data controller is handling your data in an illegal manner, and you are not able to resolve this directly in cooperation with the Data controller, you may file a complaint with the Supervisory body (Data Protection Agency – AZOP).